Sunday, September 14, 2014

Week 5: #mtboschallenge -- 3-2-1 Sunday Summary

This was a really rough week. Well, really it was just Friday but it was rough enough to completely drain my reserves.

3 -- Number Of Multiple Choice Questions On The Test That Weren't Part Of Their Review HW
Seven of the 10 multiple choice questions were part of the review HW. I expected the minimum score on the MC part of the test to be 7. Instead the average was 6.58. Very disappointing. I haven't even looked at the free response yet, but I am skeptical.

2 -- Students In Crisis
A lot went down on Friday. Two students are really suffering right now. One probably won't get the help he needs yet and will continue to slide. One student came to talk to me. It was a good talk and I think he will get the help he needs. The part that scares me is how close I was to missing the opportunity to let the student talk. He came to talk to me at lunch but I was scrambling to handle three duties on my duty free lunch. Thankfully, the student was still in my room when I got back.

1 -- School Day Until My Daughter Is Due
I really thought she would come this weekend. I guess that gives me some more time to plan for my absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment