Tuesday, September 2, 2014

180 blog: Day 6

Nothing really of note today. Just another day in paradise.

AP Stats
Finished up JellyBlubbers today. I like the activity but it has taken way too long. Last year, we had two hour block periods which I didn't enjoy all that much. This year, we have one hour classes. I am still adapting to the pacing. The good news is, we have had less than 30 minutes of PowerPoint, total. The bad news is we still need to talk about sampling methods and bias, so all of it. Yikes.

Tomorrow, we'll talk about sampling methods and do @druinOK card sort (I still don't know how to make twitter handles possessive).

Algebra II/Algebra I
We had the first Quick Quiz retake today after school. I was surprised by how few people availed themselves of the opportunity.

I forgot to take a picture again.

No comments:

Post a Comment